Year-Round Comfort and Energy Savings
Are you thinking about replacing your air conditioner or heat pump? If your A/C system is nearing the end of its useful life or not working properly, you should consider replacing your system with a new, high efficiency model. If your system is greater than 10-15 years old, or you notice any of the following in your home, talk to your A/C contractor about upgrading to a high efficiency, high-SEER system:
- Your equipment requires frequent repairs.
- Monthly energy costs at your home have increased.
- You notice that some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold.
- Humidity or excessive dust are problems in your home.
Learn about your options before your system fails so you can make an informed purchase decision. Your contractor can help you understand how the investment in a high-SEER system can provide immediate benefits now and ongoing benefits for years to come.
Make sure to ask your contractor about high efficiency HVAC equipment. You can enjoy:
- Savings on qualifying high-SEER systems. SEER is the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measurement of how efficiently your system will operate over an entire season.
- Improved comfort and performance that comes with an energy-efficient A/C system.
- Long-term energy savings and lower monthly energy costs.
You can learn more about high efficiency HVAC systems by talking to your local A/C contractor or by visiting energystar.gov.